FirstView Financial Names Bob Raffo New CEO
Atlanta, GA, September 18, 2017– Written by finTech Futures
With more than 30 years of executive experience in accounting and finance, system design and implementation, technology product development and business management, Raffo has held C-level positions with organizations such as PSKW, Cardinal Health, BLP Group Companies and The McGraw-Hill Companies. He also launched and built two consulting businesses.
He has experience with mergers and acquisitions, recapitalization, strategic planning, financial planning and profitability analysis, business process improvement, system integration and business transformation. Most recently, Raffo led the successful recapitalization of PSKW resulting in a significant equity investment from Genstar Capital.
- FirstView Financial Announces Launch of New Website
- Making Affordability the First Step in the Patient Journey
- FirstView and RX Experts Pioneer New Technology Alliance to Enhance PayTech Solutions That Address Pharma Affordability
- FirstView Names Doug Sandberg as Executive Vice President and General Counsel
- FirstView Facilitates Fast Push Payments Over VisaDirect And Mastercard MoneySend